Fabric (Polyester 100%), Fusible thread (Polyamide fiber)
Perfect for hemming and mending clothing and interior products which are made of fabric.
Available in 4 different colours; White, Beige, Navy blue, Black
Machine washable and dry cleanable
Instruction available below. Please read carefully.
deal in a pinch
Great for travel
Great for hems and rips
So easy, place between fabric, iron and you’re done
The fabric is secure, remains elastic and can be washed or dry cleaned
*You need to dip the tape into water before ironing.
*Adhesive side is where you can see the white fibers.
*When ironing, please press firmly. Do not slide the iron.
1. Set iron to 140 to 150 degree Celsius.
2. Cut tape to required length plus 2 or 3 cm to ensure the tape will fully cover the required area.
3. Put the tape in the water and gently squeeze water.
4. Adhesive side down, place the hemming tape over the edge of the hem, make sure this overlaps with main fabric.
5. Press firmly with a pre-heated iron for 10 seconds.
6. Allow to cool for 5 or more minutes.
There are no reviews yet.